Aar to the tv: I'd enjoy it more if you'd shut up!
Sign in Vernal: Bones, Burgers and Beer
Girl at FHE: Do you have to somer sult?
Aar: I'm faster than ligthening!
Dad: Gad dang it!
Dad to Aar: Dont touch me or get close to me!
Dad to mom: Gad woman! Why're you exposin me to our neighbors?
Aaron in Nerts: BOOM! Positive eight!
You blew it!
Shawn talking to aaron about standing outside in the lightening storm: You could be a super hero...tonight!
Back east...oh man
Dad to Emily: no you're plenty hot
Maddix: you look so cute
Shawn: You have to keep your arms tied in a knot in the headboard to relax and go to sleep
Girl saying the prayer in a mic: Our dear kind...is it working?
Stephanie Vandermede: basically i'm in love...DANG IT!
me: I should marry him... Mom: okay!
Dad: Gee gall
Aubrey: Your hair looks like the Partridge family
Marcus talking to a potatoe bug: Hey Rolly polly guy
She's pinching you with her butt!
Aubrey to me: You look like a ninja turtle!
Random guy to Aubrey on the strip: Up High!
Ceasar Spalace
Vendors in vegas with a monotone voice: Fun fun fun for everyone
Me to Aubrey: Marry a short man. Aubrey: oh its already happened...marcus...i'm in love with him
Steph sarcastically: Does anybody know how nickel is doing? I just worry about her!
Steph to me: You're the weirdest normal wierd person i've met
Annelisa: You're just jealous of my hair
TJ: they send the cute one's (missionaries) to temple square. Kath: I'm not cuban!
Aubrey: its dark here. Steph: its night
Tam: Handishmack! Aiden: who's himshmack
Aiden: Got me right in the peanut!
Mitch: is there a munch and mingle today?
Tam: rub rub that's not clean
Will: Nester the Christmas donkey!
Ooh yeah double hip stretch
Marcus: Smells worse than satan's anus hole in here!
Aar: who's that woman with all that Mickey Mouse Crap?
Aubrey whispered to me all intimate like: I love you
Do you call her leaves?
Get your booty off of this!
Aubrey talking to me right before i got my endowments out: I feel like i should get you a gift or something
Dad texting for the first time: Hey! I want it to be an "h" this is so stupid... i'm trying to say hey and is says getty
Annelisa talking to herself sarcastically: wow Annelisa, your hair looks so great...thanks
Marcus: Im sweating like a whore in church
Brittany: We're like twinsies. Marissa: that's not even a word Brittany
Leah: I love the office...i've never seen it
Marcus: Its freakin hotter than satan's bedroom in here
Aar taking apart and putting cars back together: I feel like a dentist when i work with these things
Aar: Girls are so desperate, they just cant get enough of me
Aar: Uh oh it leak
Aar: Nickie and minnie goose
Marcus: I baptized the crap out of her
Aubrey and I went through the drive in at McDonalds and a girl came on with a very heavy spanish accent when i thought she was speaking in total spanish. Kath:Sorry, we dont speak spanish
Dad: Its not my fault your kids an idiot!
Whit: One hundred has two zeros
Cam: You're making me not count good
Aar: Who's booger is this?
that's super barfy
Erin as she walked outside: it smells like farts out here...dog farts
Old soul in a young body
Pea: I'll take you on the pain train
Tam: Poo rut
Pea about a guy with a mexi-stache: There's a spider on your lip
Cindy: OH MY GOSH! There's so many cars in the world!
Cam: Toneless, toneless, like katherine will be
Aar: I must be hot, i cant see out the window
Cam: I'll be Tone for Christmas
Aaron singing to himself while washing windows: When i was windows, i dont miss a spot
He's a gremlin
Aubrey sarcastically: I really like tim...
Caroline: I hate buff people
Tam and Pea: I bust them ship
Boy: my legs are tired; Me: that's why you're standing
Aar talking about a shirt: What the? Tassles down to your feet
Me after trying on nail polish in the store and getting caught: lady: you cant do that; me: Oh i cant...? Lady: because if everyone did that then the person who bought it wouldnt have any in there; Me: oh.. you're right
Aubrey talking about breaking rules in the store: Then we run off like little cowards
Aar talking about going on dates: I'll be whippin out coupons...be savin me money. I'll say, "Hey, i got a free meal at cafe rio! Wanna go and share?"
Mom: Im not going to hell fo ryou
Kath: hey... Caroline: WHAT?!?!
Benjamin: He was sleeping like a little baby, and i put my foot on his face
Dad yellin: WHOA...YEAH!
Alex: He's got the body of an angel
Benjamin: Oh my cow I just ate one
Marcus to Aubrey: Do you like being a red head?
Trisa: He's gonna party zombies style; Chelsea: Did you say doggie style?
TV show in a monatone voice when it was obviously supposed to have emotion: Why do i care? why do i care?
Steph: that's not sap Katherine, those are crystals
Cam: Party like its not your birthday
Aar: bloody toe fungus
Dad: sometimes the nice words arent appropriate
Me screaming while playing Shanghai: WHERE'S THE MERCY? WHERE'S THE COMPASSION?
Dad: your an ace face
Aar: kath look; Me: im not catholic
Dad: a fully loaded pimple
Aar: poop hoobastank
Dad: a Saurkraut split
Yam: She's a boob bopper
Kath: Shawn, you're the only one who listens to me in this family; Me and Shawn: ha ha ha; Em: What is she saying to you?
I had a gut ache
Pea (talking about Aarons hair that was cut, and on the ground outside): a really soft bed for a bug
Tony: Shrimp, its just like a boogers
Aar counting seriously: two, four, three, five
Aar: Who was the peanut guy?
Kath: Dag nabitron
Dad: Why dont they use a ping pong ball for an eye instead of a glass one? Mom: Because they cant see! (huh? yeah...that's the point...)
Ken Labrum: All the time...sometimes
Aar: Dad loved his paper out more than anything
Dad: You piece of junk
Tony: I'm like...excited
Ciera: Really, im glad you broke your leg
Erin: Ciera, will you read 1st Nephi for me, i really need to hear it.
Kath: Have you ever popped your peas?
Tony: I wanna kiss you with both my lips, the top and the bottom
Erin: Shawty is half a ten
Kath: Women totally go through more pain than men... Tony: Nuh uh, because guys have to listen to them
Brian: I've never had such intense feelings...its like the ocean Leah: That's not even a good enough word
Tony: Im number third
Leah: You're my knight in shining armor (in all seriousness)
Leah: You just have sexy feet
Tony: I forgot to tell you i dont know how to read!
Steph: You...Stink! Amie: You on the other hand, i give a little wink!
Leah: K Mr. Man, we dont know what we're doing...so just FIX IT!
Tony: Why hello balloons!
Amie: Everyone stop texting me...IM BUSY!
Leah: okay, i need a cookie
Leah: My roommates boyfriends friend is interested in me
Steph: I miss Leah (sarcastically)
(Talking about rings to me) Tony: They dont have them big enough for your finger...I like them chunky
Leah: Dash, why are you licking my foot? There's a sock on it
Tony: Draw that line strait or crooked, whatever you want
Leah: im so losing weight and i shouldnt be
(A few hours after i teased him for buying 50 cent milk that's expiration date was the next day)tony:...by the way, my milk tastes great!
tony: maybe next time you should listen with your heart instead of your ears
steph: Im sick,...sick and tired of the lies
tony: you know what i think when i hear the word dull?...katherine crane
tony (in monotone voice): Ding...ding...ding, you are the winner
steph: he's a great guy...matt: but he's a dirty b*#&@
Tony: you muffin licker
matt: so what are you going to do about the man situation? Steph: Just wait till he lies again and then break up with him
kath: what does it feel like being the middle child? Tony: an oreo
im ruining everyone's life becuase i just cant even handle my own-Trisa
What the hell is a liger?-amie
Im going to marry my best friend-kath, (stephanie looks at me) Not you...-kath
so cheesecake, its all cheese?-steph
My butt shows-kath
How can you get pink eye from your butt hole-Kath
Its official...im retarded on paper
These snowflakes look real-Ciera about our made snowflakes
I hope braces fix this child-Amie
sometimes i wonder about myself-Trisa
that chest is good-Steph
Kath to girl: hey! did you win something? (found out later it was a bong she was holding...not a trophy)
That street bumper...wow, i just pooped my pants-Tony
Steph: The shower's clogged...
Amie:are you excited to see tony? Kath:hells ya i am
Waiter talking about vegas to steph: Make sure you kiss the dice when you roll. Steph: I would but i have a boyfriend
Teacher: Where do you wanna be in five years? Me: I wanna be married! Teacher:...set higher goals
Feel that? (Talking about her adams apple)...Its a mans apple-Steph
I thought you wanted to hang out with me-Steph
Hi, my names Sonnet and i ruin everything-Kenny
You were born a slut remember-Stephanie Bratt to Katherine
shut up, i have a donut tire...Steph
they look the same to me...yeah, hideous!-Trisa
Free pop for everyone! -Tony
Could we get like, half like credit? -dumb girl in class
Which one is her?...The hot air balloon
Im terminated to do it-Justin
Stephanie, Trisa, and I to new roommate: Can we use Stephanie's Tv?
kath: I wonder what its like. Tony: its like magic
(Scripture from some random church) Wheras, you do not know what will happen tomorrow
Teacher: We're all just pee ons Student(with sad voice): Im a pee on
(Trisa about a girl without make up on) Put the cake on please...wear the frosting
Hi! My name is Katherine Crane! I went to Utah State University ("GO AGGIES!"), then SLCC...uh, go bengals? And am currently at Southern Utah University! Heck ya Thunderbirds!! :) Well, i am really outgoing! I love to be myself, and im not ashamed of it! I am LDS and have a testimony of the gospel! It has shaped me to who i am today! I love my family, my boyfriend Tony, and my best friend Stephanie! I love socializing, snowboarding, smiling, laughing, singing and playing sports! I love my life, and am Happy the way i am!
No comments:
Post a Comment