CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

My Best Friend Steph!

Well everyone…I have failed miserably to talk about a very important part of my life.  I haven’t told you anything about the other part of me…the part that has been by my side for many years now.  That something is my best friend Stephanie Janell Petersen!   

Us and our matching dolls! We loved them!



Playing Dress ups in Steph's basement

Our Ward Luau


Stephanie and I have been friends for eighteen years! I know it sounds unrealistic, but its true! Just ask our moms! We are still just as close as we were back then! We still have only had one fight, and it was over one of my dolls that I gave her when we were about six or seven years old!
We have gone through making thousands of music videos, played the scare game in her basement, drawing pretty girls on our church programs during sacrament, playing hot lava in my basement, her exclaiming to the whole congregation that I was wearing a bra, bullying two girls in our neighborhood, riding our bikes everywhere, our Britney Spears club in my shed, having picnics at the Jordan Ridge Park, playing catch with Riley, making our own concoctions of food, having sleep overs, going to the West Jordan Pool, listening to Aaron Carter and Britney Spears, making up dances, messing around in middle school choir, 9th grade Lagoon Day, hanging out at Zach Tuttles house, eating together at lunch, having crushes on Josh Best and Zach Patch, having lockers right by each other, walking home from school- “Crisanthamum”, prank calling guys, “Roofus!! Hoo hoo hoo!” both of our first car accidents within the same month, hanging out in the cafeteria before school started, Spanish class and Spanish club, Mrs. Urquhart, Mr. Ercenbrack, Mr. Whitney, Biology class together and Logan Ludwick, Lovers Lane, wanting to sit in the Senior section so bad, PLT (Peer Leadership Team), working at Papa Murphy’s together…in a sense, going to group dances together, assemblies-“paydirt”, going to Minerette competitions at UVU, football games and going to Wendy’s afterwards, chalk the walk and our amazing drawing (at least we got out of class J ), the ugly miner statues on the wall, tripping in the halls, rooming together at USU, crazy basketball games, becoming true Aggies, dance parties every night, April fools moving Stephanie Bratt’s room, screaming out our windows, crazy night by the window with the candle, taking pictures in the snow in dresses, First Dam, pulling the prank on those girls we didn’t knows car…awkward, watching people slip on that icy spot after Economics class, loving every single one of our roommates lol, the shuttle, dumb Snow Dorms people, playing steal the flag at night, going with Jen to get her belly button pierced, doing laundry at my aunt and uncles, hanging out with Monica and Lindsey-Mardis Gra, meeting Ciera, our first real boyfriends, John Locke, coming up to visit you at school, Leadership weekend at SUU and feeling inspired, finding a new place to live…or not, Woody Woodbury, Sand Hallow, Wingers and Chiles, the rotunda, tortilla pizza, and here we are today. 
 Wow…and we’re still friends! Believe it! Anyways, she is my best friend in the whole world and I don’t know what I would do without her! I love her like a sister, and she has shaped me into who I am today! I know we will be best friends forever because, come on…we would’ve parted a long time ago if that was going to happen! I just hope she knows how much I love her and how much she means to me, because really, she is a HUGE part of my life! Thanks for everything Steph! 

Middle School


In the Auditorium for PLT


Chile's for dinner...again!
  

SUU Football game!


Hanging out one random day





No comments:

Post a Comment