My Family!
Daddy!
hard working, loving, funny, strong, gregarious, outgoing, friendly, ambitious, thoughtful, thrifty, wise, successful, determined, jovial, efficient, reliable, supportive, fun, handy, innovative, encouraging
Mother :)
selfless, classy, diligent, caring, loving, lovely, persistent, poised, pleasing, Christ-like, clean, dependable, earnest, savvy, instinctive, experienced, patient, courageous, delightful, homemaker, volunteer, orderly, beautiful, intelligent, fit
Phlegm! (Emily)
sociable, independent, vivacious, spirited, energetic, artful, agreeable, nice, creative, healthy, personable, expressive, rambunctious, fun, fashionable, spontaneous
Pea :) (Annelisa)
peace maker, humorous, charming, clever, fair, glamorous, sincere, mature, harmonious, calm, mature, loyal, nice, sweet, exuberant, friendly
Yam! (Tamara)
optimistic, charismatic, Christ-like, talented, opinionated, impactful, leader, generous, faithful, competitive, encouraging, kind, helpful, example, loud, giving, caring
Cam :) (Cameron)
adventurous, passionate, protective, innovative, sensitive, fearless, ambitious, skilled, helpful, hearty, strong, young at heart, knowledgeable, sarcastic, loving, mature, exemplar
Aar-head! (Aaron)
gentleman, athletic, aggressive, adorable, cool, eager, witty, trustworthy, daring, youthful, action driven, confident, positive, bold, enthusiastic, ecstatic, witty, intelligent, light-hearted, happy, tough
All of my family is: Hard working, Competitive, Honest, Important, Truthful, Loving, much more…and ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! I love you guys!
Katherine: you are such a sweetheart- I think you've got everyone figured out to a T. I love the new look on your blog. I wonder if you're allowed to look at my blog when you're on a mission? hmmmm. Those quotes on the side are SO funny- I was laughing out loud at work & had to share some of them. See you in a few Wafty Poo.. :) Luvs .. xoxo
ReplyDeleteSteph: Just wait till he lies again and then break up with him
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha!